Friday, December 26, 2008

Public Service Announcement

brought to you by ME:

I'm a little...scratch that VERY annoyed at the fact that people cant fucking think for themselves. Always running around taking from this one and that one Do you ,man shit! Come up with your own ideas own views and opinions. Stop living your life being everybody else . People walk around and they like different you know its intriguing and thats great but dont eat the persons creativity . You know they say people feed off of each other ..yea they feed but they do not eat it all. Get me? If not just think about it. Vibe with someone be grateful people like that exist but remain humble and remain yourself. And if not one day that person just gon swallow you. Kno what im saying...waste no time chewing just SWALLOW you . Theres a difference between being inspired by something leading you to create something else then just totally ripping off someone else's ideas and concepts. I am not one of those people to sit back and just be flattered by someone rockin me like a pair of kicks they just wearing me out dawgs. So im going to talk about it this is me my opinion. You dont have to like it ...it is what it is.


At the end of the day the power of thought is infinite so theres more where that came from.

2 comments:

  1. I can hear PPP's "Smoking Mirrors" playing in the background. Followed closely by Santogold's "L.E.S. Artistes."

    BTW...did you catch this kat's blog:
    http://hatercentral.com/2008/11/08/f-k-your-blog/

    ReplyDelete