Friday, December 26, 2008

Lord Finesse ft. KRS-One & O.C. - Brainstorm P.S.K. (No Gimmicks Remix)




ahhhhhh man this is my shit bro forreal . I just start zoning when i hear this joint. Fuck the gimmicks. Lord Finesse Is one of the greatest to ever do it .



"My decision is precision, I'm ill in ways you can't vision
I got niggaz worshippin Lord Finesse like religion"

"But seriously, I got the remedy
If I's at the bottom of the toilet
you niggaz still couldn't shit on me"

"I wreck kids, that's my theory and perspective
When it comes to hip-hop, I'm on the case like detectives
You better step to the next man
Cause the greatest soccer player couldn't kick it like Finesse can "

-Lord Finesse ( i might as well should have put his whole verse up he just kills it )


"For wack MC's I come doctor recommended " - Tha teacha

KRS comes in and just does what it is he always does. Pure Potency . Makes the track explode.

And they both kill the original as well so you should check both out . Get that flavored wax in ya ear ...ya digg? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment