Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Idle Warship & Blu

Big Backin lol !




Dj K SALAAM Rocked the House . Got it off right !!! Cop this
My boy got one directly from him das wassup! Shouts to him u kno u gon have to let me burnnnnnnn that ! lol



Blu =] We were all a lil bummed Exile wasnt there but Blu made up for it. He performed songs from Below the heavens and from his Johnson & Jonson album. And Blu i know its pronounced like Craz not Crack ____ C.R.A.C i just dazed out real fast thought u were asking me something else =[ lol . Cant wait to see longer sets from him in the future!





Yes this blur is Dj EQUE on the ones and twos



LOL yo we went nuts when she played Day N Nite Crookers remix!!! lol seriously we ran around the crowd lmao led by smack ya fav photographer smack you know who you are lmfao yoooo and loved it when she played we are your friends justice mix.



Idle Warship Got it POPPIN!!






* thanks to my photographer lmao
* The pictures on my new fucking G1 are horrible talk about great phone with a bitchass camera.
* I know im a "Go Go Girl with my GO GO Gadget"... difference is Id still be me if i didnt have it =]
* Great night, great show now onto scheming my way into Mos Defs show the 9th lol

No comments:

Post a Comment