Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Perfect Plan





The Perfect Plan (FuLL) - Wale


"They say hip-hop's dead, I believe it's just the fans.."

So do I .

Wale kills this track and i felt like posting this song up as i was thinking about my earlier posts about the Charles Hamilton Soulja Boy ordeal . Its not one crappy artist fault is what people subdue themselves to . What they choose to bang in their eardrums. Why the fuck people want me to keep cool and not hate on certain bullshit artists but then they quick to shoot down the real music. You may not like it but shut the fuck up dont down it . Most people dont listen to shit and knock it. Fuck outta here ya in exile to me . Seriously ya aint fans ya stunt dummys. I only speak on what i know so i make sure im listening to these artists before i pass judgement and thats my opinion. Im valid for making an opinion after listening to shit so those who say someone is wack make sure you know what your talking about because if you dont then youll be another statistic in my book of people i have met who have totally said the worst about someone talked this and that obviously in my head im like hell na they mustve not been listening. then its proven too me when they come back to me months days years later talking bout they number 1 I hadnt heard their albums.


=]

then i just laugh it off cus if they aint know now they know!

* Stop skimming forreal

-I care about music i care about hip hop so imma speak on it. Hate me for what i am and love me for it at the same fucking time.

No comments:

Post a Comment