Saturday, December 13, 2008

Charles Hamilton - Soulja Boy battle of Wits ...for now







"Charles Hamilton- Im you last year with talent"


My whole fanbase are saying to murder the kid on a track. The Hamilton Administration says play it to my favor. The hood says leave him alone, he’s just a kid. The haters are starting campaigns against me, I guess to vote me out the industry.

Soulja Boy is gonna be on the cover of XXL supposedly in the next month. Has an album dropping 12/16. This has got to be a dream come true for someone who’s lyrical capabilities are that of a Blackberry without a battery, SIM card or buttons to push. And I TOTALLY respect his money makin hustle.

All jokes aside, this sh1t is getting out of hand. Got me feelin like the rap Paul Mooney. Lol. Shouts to 50. Funny ass n1gga. Had a good chat with him about it yesterday. Soulja don’t listen to 50. Don’t let 50 be the reason you get seriously ethered. I found the Mario mushroom joke to be hilarious, thought you coulda been funnier, but don’t try to like, rap against me. Not wise on your part.

To the thirsty ass bloggers, this is NOT beef. He would even tell you that. He aint built to have BEEF. If he got goons, what the f*ck do you think I have? I’m from Harlem. My worst enemies would ride for me as long as I shout em out in a verse. If anything, two totally different artist with two hilariously different viewpoints are in the same position




Charles Hamilton - Word Aigh


LMAOOOOO Im sorry but homiea fuckin didnt even have to rap to really get at Soulja boy. Wait im not sorry . lol



I know ya must feel "like again with the soulja boy shit". I agree but look at objectively if Hamilton said something he wanted to get off his chest and which in this case is more of a fact than just opinion. Well he should be able to cus he he apperently is not giving a fuck what anybody thinks. He will mock my words body soulja boy based on my knowledge of soulja boys flow. Unless soulja does a 360 and really goes in. ahhah but lets get serious. It could happen but ...then again lol lets get serious. I mean if that was to happen itwould only prove to be the most biggest dumb down case in music history lmao But ight foreal getting serious. Soulja boy its not your fault . symbolically speaking youve caused damage but in tupacs words " i ain't mad atcha " Because your not the only fool out their cashing in on dumb hooks and nursery rhymes theres a whole culture of you . Moving On I want Soulja boy to really get on a track and diss him ...im up for some ether on Charles Hamiltons part. And the sonic the hedgehog analogy is great the whole origin and how he uses it to pertiain to his music is something great. And i would be mad too if they want to convert it more as a gimmick than understanding how real it is. And in this shady music business Life is more than a bitch its a pregnant BITCH!! If you know what i mean. And Ya Damn RIGHT COREY GUNZ GO HARD!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment