Tuesday, December 23, 2008

50 cent You damn fool





How you turn down a Premo Beat !!! Dj fuckin Premier ....!!!!!????/

Ight im calm now.

“I use[d] his voice from “Guess Who’s Back” – ‘You’re now rocking with 50 Cent. Are you ready? I said are you ready,’ he described to XXL. “You know how he says that, with that like cocky attitude? I used that and scratching in the beginning with like this real mellow beat and the drums are smacking. It’s like setting it up like ‘Yo I’m back on my grizzly shit. I’m about to come rough.’”


Apperently Dj premier made a beat he feels would have been a great beat to set off 50 cents come back. But Big Dawg Curtis ...rejected it . Now if you ask me based on 50s past couple of albums compared to Premos impeccable catalog ...i dunno. I mean could be his opinion he wasnt feelin it . Whatevs but lol damn now i wanna hear that beat ! Well 50 cent i hope Before i self destruct is your comeback and that it leads you out of self destruction...or it might just send you directly into self destruction and your music career is over.


Read Article Here

No comments:

Post a Comment