Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let the rhythm hit em

Havent hit em in a while
waiting for my call but i didnt dial
looking for the voice of now
but its me they havent found
see im serious with the sound
words get you lifted 20 ft off the ground
yea im on dat pifted flow real profound
might open my mouth shoot a couple more rounds
and if you aint know ask around
around it goes like my beat said
many mcs dont really want friendship in the end
rather bite off ya get they shine off ya
so fuck those shady niggas i got the truth to offer
abused too often im done with it
real talk like the real rhymes i stay spitten
inject you with a lethal vision
painting murials with the air now onto the next mission
im exploiting real hip hop sorta like a video vixon
just more wordy more radio play worthy
nah fuck that radio aint never a worry
so you can tell Clear channel IM NOT SORRY
they ,he,she whoever cannot harm me
got hiphop heads behind me like an army
dont gotta be a genious to understand me
no deep thinking license necessary
so if you cant get with it..take 101 rhythm
do like Eric B and Rakim let the rhythm hit em


- Fuck it lol now i wanna hear the song

Eric B and Rakim - Let the rhythm hit em


No comments:

Post a Comment