Monday, October 6, 2008

October 4th @ roseland

=0 HELLO.

I HAVENT BEEN IN THE BLOGGING MOOD SINCE MY OUTING TO THE N.E.R.D AND COMMON SHOW @ROSELAND BALLROOM SATURDAY WAS CUT SHORT.

SORRY FOR MY DUDE WHO HAD TO SUFFER WITH ME BUT GOOD LOOKING OUT YOU REALLY HELD IT DOWN HOMIE. MUCH LOVE.

I WONT GET TOO MUCH INTO IT BUT IT WAS TOWARDS THE END OF THE NERD SET WHEN MY BODY SHUT DOWN ON ME AND I PASSED OUT FOR A BIT. SINCE THEN I WASNT ABLE TO STAY FOR COMMONS PART OF THE SHOW. IT WAS A REALLY DISAPPOINTING INCEDENT BUT LET ME NOT DWELL ON THE NEGATIVE BUT PRAISE THE GOOD. BECAUSE YES THERE WAS GOOD!!


LEEMME STARTTT:

CHESTER FRENCH WAS IN THE HOUSE. TORE IT UP!

a clip of She loves Everybody


They started the show off pretty good especially when they went into the daft punk. that was hot.


Then N.E.R.D Ripped ittttttt



Pharrell got into this one referencing the economic crisis ; Sooner or later... it all comes crashing down!!


Basically N.E.R.D was great its a shame i couldnt not enjoy all of it ...for reasons im still checking up on but yea. After not being able to see Common i got a bit depreesseddd! I was not listening to any music because it just kept reminding me of how that shit all went down. But i was watching hip hop honors not too long ago and i got some mojo back. I also been sick which is why ive been slackin. So yea until next time Common... =(

And yea I almost forgot ...before the show i was at home wit my momz watching lol I want to work for diddy?? why....idk ! anyways foreshadowing later events.. There diddy was on the upper balcony for the show. At one point it looked like pharrell was just directly performing to him. After a while Pharrell shouted him out and let people know that the man behind N.E.R.D becoming a group and doing Rockstar was none other than Sean Combs. So everyone gave him a nice round of applause and after lap dance Diddy was up there throwing up the Star Trak sign too buggin out. With one hand cus the other one was apperently broken.

BTW Rummors are rising that the NEPTUNES HAVE INFACT SPLIT UP??
Alot of fans were yelling " We Want Chad " at the showww...


Fine here found some footage of what i missd =(!! Common getting down to UMC !


So i basically just tortured myself with this post but oh well !! lol


Here it is finally the whole U.M.C Video



BTW Check out Common speaking on 808s and Heartbreak


Ill just listen to this it'll make me feel better lol

three little birds

1 comment:

  1. Wow, did you really pass out during the show?! That's crazy. Sounds like it was a nice show though. I wish I could have checked it out, but I had no idea they were performing here. Better luck next time I suppose.

    ReplyDelete