Saturday, October 25, 2008

BlogStyle

Memories gaze upon my every move
watching me like eyes on a painting that i drew
unlikely but true
reality but blue
honesty yet thats not you
in a circle full of smoke only bad guys get portrayed
but isnt it the essence of life that we all deserve the same fate
has sin made its way deep within our bones and buried itself in a grave
well if has than let me decompose and be free from any dismay
here is now and in my thoughts is where my truths lay
in my mouth is where the words spray
in my eyes is where it all conveys
the woman i am standing here today
would not be present if my brain was toxic and let ideas go to waste
my now is moving like it was being chased
twisted upside down lost in angles whats the pace
LIFE never moving steady so its hard to find my place
Life cant we all just cross the finish line and end this tainted race.

No comments:

Post a Comment