Thursday, October 30, 2008

BlogStyle

ayo physical grafitti was born in guayaquil ecuador
where they all wanna kill and got hunger for more
we off battlin wars and cant fucking feed the damn poor
what more can i say ..do i need say more
im waving my flag and im running towards them white doors
fuck the white house white racist white whores
keep fucking the industry to a point where honesty will never get restored
and im young and wise enough to know that what we living aint real
theres fear and evils circulating and they waiting by my rear
ready to come at me and devour
but i smoke em with my mouth like i do a bogey on that half and hour
thats break time..shaketime you can relate
but they make us feel unhuman they tryna teach hate
not a filthy rich bitch but that shouldnt degrate
_me cus i speak in first person second person third and the fourth
and if anybody testifies against me then courts in session so come forth
you dont plead the fifth
ill make your death my last wish
potent like a good bag of that piff
not a guitar but just hear my riff
it goes by my tongue not with a pic
and i bring fire to the game like a little black bic
and i got class but im in no type of class bitch
no upper middle low u cant label my grind
cus i get out of more tighter situations then niggas hitting it from behind
ah so obscene im outta my mind
police why dont you save me i aint walking that white line
at least not till you get on the pavement and i feed you my rhymes
maybe then youll start reading me my rights
ya wanna jab but you cant stand alone in a fight
and my words alone will leave you filling them pints
White red and blue that stands for the free
such a contradicting thought when all you get is struggles for free
i struggle even through ease
and when i get out and get mine they want to be just like me
but simple child this the champion sound you cant jock KG
so take an unscheduled leave
once the mic comes back around ill make you insomniac you wont be able to sleep
on this ludacris lunatic spitting convulsions type of mc
master of this ceremony and i mastered my tesimony
take a look at all your favorite actors they all cant hold me
midus touch im feeling myself so its golden
and imma stop spitting cus technically this flow was just written
but fresh from the mind two second delay
cus im thinking and typing hard with every line that i say
and so you know im not playing
my friend marbles chillen she laying
on my bed with the sidekick
she laughing but thats besides the topic
i should be your top pick
how could you not notice it
12:37 blog style i murdered it
and happy halloween for all my dudes out there
hope the greens got that good red hairs
ahh ill keep going to infinity
me the mic and the pen the holy trinity
say what you want you cant finish me
but ive written a long bible passage please forgive me
im out ..im done .. this was for dirty jersey

No comments:

Post a Comment