Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bet hip hop awards 08

I defintitley feel hip hop is becoming more unified. thats a good look. And hopefully its not just that LOOKS. Meaning if its da real deal then just stay keepin it real. YA DIGGZZZZZZ lol


Not going to go look for these videos that are just going to get deleted for copyright in about 2 hours so imma just pop lip for a few.


Luda( with rakim makin an appearance ....A.k.A THE MONSTER!!! ), Ti opening up the show..I liked it.

Cool performances ...i felt Nas wasnt getting much love...just my opninon from sittin at home watching..I also expected him to perform something more than HERO but ok.

T - pain was actually not the biggest cornball i thought he might be.

N.e.r.d And Common ripped it. I love how pharrell got them up there two steppin ...SPAZZZIN in dat bitch!

Jeezy held it down.

MC Lyte, Yo Yo, Lady of Rage and Salt -n- Pepa killed it Spinderella on the ones and twos

. .I'm glad to see the female mcs gettin love. We need more out there.

Ice cube also blessed the stage.

Overall cool award show but the CIPHSSSSSSSSS

WHatttttt Loved em


I will post those videos up when they come out !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment