Saturday, October 25, 2008

BlogStyle

Im stuck in a daze and im worriesome so these pauses might last me for days
I speak to be heard , heard so i speak but after some words my mind can not seize
to exist
but i insist
im real and because of it all i know is how to feel
so im waving my hand flashing the middle finger at the next man trying to offer me a deal
record company people are shady
driven by money ; theyre philosophy is like abortion they plant the seed watch it grow but once its not fun for their pockets anymore
they give you the boot and now you cant breathe the light grows dim
they killed you before you were able to get out and begin
your life cut short from the trifling triflers working from within
helpless it seems but i tell you i live in a life much bigger than dreams
so much ideas they about to shoot out my eyes like cyclops beams
im an x men to the fullest
double personality you want to come throught it
ya aint ready im solid and ya just fluids
come on im so abusive to the game
soon enough they gonnna try and buff me out like a wack throw up damn what a shame
oh ya so damn lame and im sitting here wondering how the fuck to escape
surrounded by many but still feel lonely im about to go insane
i rip my ribs out so i have leverage in this world
but im not manson not trying to give myself pleasure like lions and theyre tongues
im quick to continue to run
u ready to just give it up
PG watch me dont watch tv
for the revolution will not be televised
but your actions are being monitered and your at the forefront like an enterprise
beaty eyes glaring what are you surprised?
Big brother is watching, not just the feds ,not just 5-0
they triying to kill they own people off its a genocide war
survival of the fittest thats what they trying to uphold
feed us stories of evolution since the day we was born
and todays and tommororows we repeatedly mourn
deceit dishonor and we begging for more
i cant take this anymore.


peace ya

No comments:

Post a Comment