Friday, February 20, 2009

Spoken Thoughts



"Now you ask me why i do this why i do that
shit just relax im on my me shit n thats that
imitators need 2 take a couple thousand step backs
cuz physical get more than just physical on tracks
i bring reality to ya ears n ya envison it big screen
in the theater of ya mind like ludacris just did
im just this big with ideas and was a thought if ya cant see em
so i embodied music since my fist two steps
and now i hope ya bop to my lines and do ya two step
or just zone out hit up a blunt or bong out
im like a premature baby i wanna get the fuck out
u cant shove me back in ya too late ive been made
not living life just to get paid im past dat concept
moved on to bigger things like paying ya ears debt
cus ya been giving out loans to trash for far too long
n dont worry if i carry a purse da valuables lay right on my songs"

No comments:

Post a Comment