Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Isa Gt

The Black Ghosts "Anyway you Choose to give" directed by Isa Gt and Koke Jaramillo.





ISA GT Djs, Produces , makes videos and I know is working on song writing because i was so in love with Pela'o Crookers Mix . Not that the original isnt just as good ..its just that crookers remix was awesome.:


I define my style as a Mash up of lots of different rhythms, I have been collecting music all my life and have been influenced by genres as diffferent from each other like Techno, House, Minimal, Baile Funk or Funk Carioca, Hip Hop, Tango, Salsa, Punk, Rock, and many more... I can't just say I play only one style of music, come and see me play and wait to hear what I come up with!



I see big things for her in the future so check out her myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment