Monday, February 2, 2009

BET & THE SOURCE MAGAZINE -MC & PRODUCERS BATTLE @ CAGNEY'S Jan 30th


Right before he got me up on stage lol



Physical Graffiti and Megatron
(mad excited nervous...dehydrated idk wtf was up wit me. That hat was making me burn up!)



" Jac Da Mac "



Rocky you got me !!! lol put me on real fast haha







Absolute in the back ready to go in and eat up the mic . He was not waiting for shit any chance he got he was on stage making love to the mic! You gotta see the hunger!


The OG's of this shit !!

Bridge & Rocky holdin it down






homies name was Official and he sure was . Caught him on stage and in a ciph out back he was rippin it.




gotta show love to the homies from BROOKNAM!

Check out more from BET & THE SOURCE MC & PRODUCER BATTLE CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment