Saturday, February 14, 2009

Buggin out


Consequence & Kid Cudi - "Buggin Out 09" Promo from Three/21 Films on Vimeo.


yooo das wassup man ... Now for those of you who are not familiar with the song or the eye part check out sum of the song in this video,Classic ATCQ ..man !! Its Jazz We've got in the beginning but whose gonna mind watching that first =]







"Yo, microphone check one two what is this
The five foot assassin with the ruffneck business
I float like gravity, never had a cavity
Got more rhymes than the one's got family" - Phife Dawg


"Zulu Nation, brothers that's creation
Minds get flooded, ejaculation
right on the two inch tape
The Abstract poet incognito, runsss the cape
Not the best not the worst and occasionally I curse to get my
point across, so bust, the floss
As I go in betweeen, the grit and the dirt
Listen to the mission listen Miss as I do work, umm" - Q Tip

No comments:

Post a Comment