Friday, February 6, 2009

GRAMMYS 2009

I'm only going to run through some of my hopeful wins. I'm not assuring their win just letting you know what my picks would be if i ran this whole shindig! ya digg!

-Well i want KENNA to take Best Urban/Alternative Performance 100 PERCENT LOL LIKE THAT WOULD MAKE MY MONTH

Best rap solo performance - LUPE FIASCO , PARIS TOKYO OR NAS N.I.G.G.E.R. ( SLAVE AND THE MASTER)

Best Alternative music album - IN RAINBOWS

Best female r&b vocal performance - Either BEYONCE OR ALICIA they both deserve it

Best MALE R&B VOCAL PERFORMANCE - Ne-Yo

Best Rock song - FUCK THIS WAS HARD BUT YUPP RADIOHEAD - House of cards

Best electronic album - Daft Punk Alive

Song of the year - hmmmmm American Boy

Album of the year- hmmmmm

Best rap performance by duo or group - OUTKAST ROYAL FLUSH ( SWAGGER LIKE US WILL MOST LIKELY TAKE IT AND I CANT BE MAD ...SONG WAS MONSTROUS)

Record of the year - its hard i'm stuck between Paper Planes M.I.A or Please Read The Letter Robert Plant & Alison Krauss

Best rap/song collaboration - John Legend & Andre 300 - green light

Best Rap Song - S.L.U ( looking forward to the performance )

Best rap album - Nas or Lupe man both albums are amazing and i cant fucking choose

Best Compilation Soundtrack Album For Motion Picture, Television Or Other Visual Media - JUNO

Producer Of The Year, Non-Classical - DANGER MOUSE

Best Short Form Music Video - Erykah Badu HONEY or Gnarls Barkley Who's Gonna Save my soul

Of course these are not all the awards and as you can see i am mad undecisive but yea these are some of my GRAMMY PICKS

No comments:

Post a Comment