Saturday, March 21, 2009

Watchmen




I know im late but i finally saw watchmen and I loved it. My brothers been hyping it up since it was in the works and although i was excited with him i did not expect to love the movie as much as i did. It was different, gritty, raw , entertaining from begining to end. The fighting scenes were not your normal chereography kick punch kick it was grimey but not gorey just real . The movie was well written and without even reading the novel i can tell that the essence of the novel was captured just by the way it was done and the movie was just self explanotory. We always see these movies about the cliche end of the world that only touches slightly on human nature if at all. The content of this movie had me lookin like a happy puppy with my tongue hanging out. I can honestly say this was a great MOVIE. I cant just place it into a superhero movie category whatsoever.

=]
=]
=]
=]


Now....I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool!
    I haven't seen 'WATCHMEN' yet.
    I want to see.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete