Sunday, March 1, 2009

Juan Doe's MADE IN BROOKLYN





Made In Brooklyn had a great turnout opening night def enjoyed myself ...the gallery is very easy to get to I was coming from JERSEY ...you know had to represent!! lol Shouts out to Juan Doe. Good shit homie im proud of you and its def inspirational to see you out there doing your thing KEEP EM COMING!!

I know i suck because i dont have a camera but here are some pics from my wackass g1 camera and some i scooped up on the web.









Real Juan Doe


Mini Juan Doe ..lol dat shit was awesome !! bigbackin in da cut lol!




This pic sucks i know but thats a Kaws statue right there ..my phone has no damn flash took it from outside






Go see MADE IN BROOKLYN
43 Bogart St, Brooklyn
L to Morgan Ave
Open till March 22nd

No comments:

Post a Comment