Monday, July 7, 2008

untitled..unedited ...just raw... straight from the belly of the beast;my mind

Why does a soul wander
flowing heavenly as an evening breeze
left only with more to ponder
steps taken with ease
trying hard to maintain
in a world full of simple pleasures, pain ,and the mundane
all the sadness in the world amounts to my struggles
i feel like i mourn for a living
not because i choose to
but because its what i was given.
I shed a tear for the now and a tear for the later
Misunderstand me not for i love life
I love it so much i hurt with everyone
I feel their sorrow it engraves itself in me
A soul full of troubles
maybe one day ill let go of what lies in me
but as time is a figment of my imagination
there is no exact but intact and my presence lives on
therefore i will cry for now and rejoice later.
Let my tears flow into the wind like a soul when the search begins.
My mind can guide me but in my heart is where i exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment