Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Beast 1333 interview on conspiracy fm
























Before i tell u how dope this interview is i just want to mention a couple of things. My name is Krystell and i started this blog because of my own mind clutter. As a young girl i always felt something wasn't right within our society. Inside myself i knew lied deeper truths. Still till this day i battle back and forth between being this free spirit and being this contained spirit. This blog was made for me to post things up on that were on my mind ...if you followed the blog since the beginning i would do posts where i was just free writing...typing things along as i made it up. I think a lot and people always tell me not to. But i would always and i mean ALWAYS rather over analyze something than under analyze it. I have a love for music which is also a main part of this blog...i love wisdom...i love words and the infinite possibility of words which is why i make music . I am very fond of writing and now that i am comfortable enough to orally give people a piece of me i feel like im finally letting myself be free.

The reason im saying all of this is because when i listened to this interview by BEAST1333 i didn't feel someone trying to be conspirator i felt like a part of me was saying what he was saying with him. I remember the first time i listened to Beast it was through myspace a while ago before i was even making music and i just loved him. He was obviously a talented wordsmith but he also had that passion for truth and above all just being free. I was later on fortunate to get my start with a producer who also worked with Beast. The first song i ever did i spoke to BEAST on the phone and he told me "thats hip hop" ill never forget it because it was the first time i really felt like i had some type of talent. Im a fan of Beast1333 i believe he is a talented talented person and most of all i agree with him.

"take scraps on information from both parties and use your intuition to come to your own assumptions"


(to get right to the interview once ur on da site skip 40 minutes in)


No comments:

Post a Comment