Sunday, July 5, 2009

Physical Graffiti first live show at the infamous Nuyorican Poets Cafe recap



lol This was cool shot ma boy took of Physical Graffiti the vintage store in east village!And nah i did not take my name from this store either lol i didnt even know this existed when i made the name for myself.








Shouts to Mario for the pics !

My first Youtube lol
Physical Graffiti - Cant close my eyes LIVE @ Nuyorican Poets Cafe



I want to thank everyone who came out and showed support. It was my first show and i am super happy and honored it took place at the Nuyorican. Thanks to Helena D Lewis who showed nothing but support and who got me a really sick beat boxer to introduce me. I had mad fun and Jersey was in there without a doubt. Shouts to NYC too dont think i dont love NY ...Queens second home to me i got alot of memories out there. Anyways thanks again to all of you who show me support. In this foodchain of the music industry im at the bottem i'm nobody and alot of you make me feel like somebody and i will forever appreciate that. I hope to grow more in the future and love for ya to stick around for the ride. Truthfully i started rapping and recording at the same time in Januaray 2009 and in just these few months i feel i have exceeded any of my expectations. Thanks again to all you who even give me the time of day. The loaning of ears is a debt i will gladly pay off.


check my music out at

www.myspace.com/iamphysicalgraffiti

follow me @SUFFOCATEDLOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment