Thursday, July 2, 2009

Michael Jackson




I havent spoken about Michael Jacksons death on my blog yet but here goes. R.I.P to one of Pops biggest icons. What he has done for music is unmatchable he has inspired music from all genres. He is also a minority ...despite the skin change and what he did no other has done.MJ is the definition of timeless. Forever will he be missed but we are all very lucky because he lives on with his music.My little brother is a die hard fan and i remember when i introduced him to MJ , Michael had just released You rock my world. My little brother ill refer to him as Silent Jackson cus das da name he goes by when he performs his litttle dances and posts it on youtube. Silent jackson immediatley wanted to hear his other music and shit dat was it . The kid loved Michael and he was generations behind. Thats what Mikes music does and thats what all music should do. It was sad to see ma lil bro bawling crying not to mention my mom and my bestfriends whole family. Dont feed me the whole he didnt give a fuck about you ...blah blah hes just a guy shit. NO NO NO he gave a fuck to spend his whole life giving us quality music and insane dance moves that only he could make special. It was his passion his love for what he did and he also gave a fuck about countless amounts of children. The way he gave to charitys and made songs to empower us all. I know he had a fucked up childhood and things tormented him and i pray his soul is at peace . Long live the king as Scar would say. Michael Jackson Rest In Peace watching The American Dream Jackson 5 movie will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment