Monday, July 6, 2009

Blogstyle Liquid Swords!




Battlefield of the mind i am one of a kind
Hudson County on my grind Jersey state of mind
Female better than i you are lying down
hanging upside down frown in ya face seen
all ma songs up till now made in the basement
like tigger pull the trigger on this fully loaded clip
that comes from my lip not the side of my hip
hop ya dont stop....this the sure shot
leveling time.......evolving with time
new ambitions new renditions lots of super stition
im cooking in my kitchen food for my soul
food for my heart food for my thoughts
fuck the store where ur lies were bought or sought
corruption comes wit no money back guarantee
cus ur guarentedd to live a life full of greed
red blood u will nt bleed it'll be green
dollar signs in ur eyes in turn makes u blind
inturn make u die cry and the whole nine
cus u sell yourself out so passionately
material things aint everything to me
dualist point of view which side will you choose
which part of you will you lose we all
walk in our own shoes sing our own blues
devils merry go round lays in the head
hop on too many spins ur beter off dead
liquid swords locked in my 19 th chamber
beware of danger kill u all cus ur strangers
knowledge of self keeps me stealth in health
these baby boys must want me 2bring out the belt
hit em on the top till their brain cells show
but the dro got them at an all time low
wonder if a killer kills just to keep a soul
or does he really feel like its the ultimate goal

No comments:

Post a Comment