Friday, August 22, 2008

T.I x .Jay-Z x Kanye West x Lil Wayne x



T.I. - SLU (Swagger like us) Ft Kanye ..Jigga....and Wayne

M.I.A Sample !

The verses wasnt nothing O.D but still way better than 98 percent of the crap getting airplay nowadays! they all came kickin pretty hard. But imma fucking bust kanye upside his head if he uses that damn auto tune ONE MORE TIME! We get it you can fucks wit it. No doubt but lets keep it moving. I aint asking for jesus walks on every track just like im not asking for lollipop remix on every track either. Ultimatley the song is dope and sampling M.I.A ....das wassup .T.I's verse was hot. It is the homies song. Paper Trail! But i have to address the fact that we all thinking what yeezy gon pull out of his sleeves for da next album?? we'll have to wait and see ..cus he's been sounding mad RECYCLED =0 and das ma dude;remember" I'm just saying''.( refer to the fuck you post )

No comments:

Post a Comment