Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fuck you

So i was looking up fuck you on google earlier and i came across this I thought ha ha wow this is definitley something to read for the mood i've been in for quite some time now. I know some of you are like this is so fucking true man fuck it ,fuck everyone, fuck the world. Right! Apart of me yells that with you. I think we all need this type of attitude at some point or another. Then theres the other people who are like wow , the person who wrote that is such a LOSER...they gotta live life and stop thinking so much...and if you hate everyone why would you take the time to type fuck you to them..this is mean, cruel.etc..etc. Well Fuck Off People Number 2 . Because you know that somewhere along this "ode to fuckers" i'll call it exists you. Yes your crawling around somewhere in this if not the person he/she is refering to then someone who wants to say FUCK YOU aswell. I'm Just saying people! Thats my new saying from now on "I'm Just Saying" . Well anyways this may be just a mindless post then again it may take on a lot of meaning... who knows? Do you ..do I. Shit i dont even know i'll tell you that much. The point is who cares if i say fuck you dont ask me why just think of any possible reason that exists why someone would even think of saying it to you and then youll be able to sleep at night.

"So i'll end this shit with a FUCK YOU but have a nice day" -Lotto lol


Edward Norton Fuck you speech from 25th Hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment