Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Krs & Soulja Boy



I dont want to knock anyone down but In my opinion if you love hip hop enough to be doing it you should at least have some knowledge of it. Hip hop is a culture it doesnt seem fair to me for people to embrace just one side of it. This is good for people to see that it dont gotta be all this bullshitting you just deal with it face to face. Alot of people spend most of their time running away from issues rather than solving them. So I give em both there props for doing this.At the end of the day music is feeling.


"I swear it don't cost much, to pay attention to me
I tell like it is, and I tell it how it could be
The hood be
Requesting my services,
Oh don't get nervous it's
Step yo game up time,
These ain't them same old rhymes
Designed to have you dancin' in some club"



I think that says something i feel. Keepin my ears open for that flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment