Monday, March 22, 2010

BlogStyle: This Way

Oh how i yearn for absolute guidance yet the only truth we know lies inside us

My many shades of vibrant glitter across the seams of what it seems
lean and i lean shooting scenes but my movie never  on a screen 
unless its a projector of dreams breaking down the science of sleep
my science ill keep although its filled with zombies and sheeps
broken robots we all are deep deep underneath which is beneath 
grinding my teeth moving my feet its hard to live on streets
where we tumble high and dry living like cycles of laundry 
pondering our existence and our questions camouflage like the army
So what if eye decided to let go and say goodbye
wave my hand uphold the land and tip over sideways
You may ask me why  but its possible that i wont reply
maybe ill be silent like a beautiful days' sky
at least until the birds began to chirp and fly
Keeping my worries in turn makes me lose my brain
so i try to care less while still caring the same
life is love a game with no happiness unless you endure pain 
So brand me crazy before u do fully sane ,I want it this way

No comments:

Post a Comment