Sunday, November 22, 2009

Listen

I live hiding deep within me
and try to let go whenever i speak
in my songs i confess the best that i can
courage on my left knowledge on the right hand
misunderstood so fuck what you think
weightless because ur not meant to sink in
many are doubting while others are howling
sticking around but their motives are silent
what do you see when your looking at me
somone u hate or someone u wish u can be
we all pay for happiness yet suffer for free
my heart is held captive emotions wont flee
im human too human beautiful but ugly
think im living good yet they still judge me
i think your all massively dummy and funny
those closest to me hurt me the most
but i wear the pain as an invisible cloak
nope not a victim just a person who loves
dont know if divinity really comes from above
stranded in darkness looking for light
infinite wrongs will help u see right
to live is to struggle master the fight
minutes to hours hours to days
days to months months to years
years carry value theres nothing to fear
at the end of it all i want u to hear

No comments:

Post a Comment