Thursday, November 26, 2009

BlogStyle: Thanksgiving Edition

I Just want to make something clear.


I spit the lyrical uncynical science eye mystical
essence im gifted say hello to my presence
im the new Law no time for amendments
correction im past all the legal wavers
focused on my fuck handing out favors
wackness sucking up the game like life savers
i can be the floaters rising up the tide
live long die now mental for my stride
hide and seek but who will peak
one might but many wont survive
i bring da pain and i bring da vibe
im so crazy breaking out the straight jacket
insane asylum flow u cant hack it
ya gotta Ketch up like tomato packets
and stop swinging around like a tennis racket
got so much soul my shoes dont even fit
ya in the dragon lair my mouth be the pit
when i spit i cancel out all other shit
waiting and waiting but im coming real soon
breaking u fake biters like a plastic spoon
welcome to the dark side of my moon
where demons get hung i battle u goons
music fan first ill die for it too
u say fuck me well fuck you too

No comments:

Post a Comment