Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mighty Mos to the Rescue






"Kanye West is my friend, my brother...This motherf*cker ain't kill nobody, ain't take nobody money, he ain't slap that girl. He expressed a sentiment that she was sitting at home feeling, probably. He ain't do it at an appropriate time but he apologized for that...Leave my man alone. He's at least done something good to make you feel good...So this energy right here is for my brother, Kanye West. Don't none of y'all motherf*ckers rock with him if you think he this, think he that. I'm rocking with him...When they start kicking on me like that, I hope somebody on a national platform says 'That's my motherf*cking man.' And Jay Leno, with your banana boat face having a**, you need to apologize to Kanye West for having him with his mother [would say], what she would think, she would think she'd need to smack your f*cking banana face-having a** face off trying to be slick..."


LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Who stay holdin it from Brooklyn u know its MOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment