Monday, September 14, 2009

Lil (hot) Mess of a Mama



IF we all havent seen we all mustve heard all this VMA hoopla .......first of all LMFAO LIL MAMA !!! cmon!!! CMON!!! How fucking lame bro. She messed up a perfectly good kodak moment wit Hova n Keys but whatevs....wats more hilarious is just the ignorance of her action. Did she think this move would help her launch her career?? I doubt it bra if anything she just bought her career a one way ticket to down the drain!!I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WAT JAY IS SAYING !!! DID U SEE HIS FACE AND BODY LANGUAGE!!LIKE THIS CHICK TRIPPIN!!!LOL SHE POSED AND EVERYTHING LMAOOOOO EPIC FAIL ........WOW I FEEL FOR HER.....WELL AT LEAST SHE GOT TO SAY SHE WAS ON STAGE WITH HOVA AND ALICIA ...BUT I WOULDNT BE TOO PROUD IN THIS CASE ....LMAO WOW



"Jay-Z was looking at Lil Mama like "I'm Marcy" U better get ur dumb ass off here RIGHT NOW!!! I wish y'all could see how I'm laughing!!!"- @itsthecons


"Seriously what the fuck was going on tonight!!! Did y'all see Jay give Lil Mama the "Shoe fly don't bother bitch!!!" YOooo LOL"- @itsthecons

@itsthecons you shoulda seen what he texted me right after. you weren't far off
@questlove DM it to PLEASE!!!! I just wanna LAUGH PLEASE!!! LOL!!
@questlove Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment