Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blog Style



uh uh lol typical ugnh!!

these fake ass lyricist back on that mirror shit
look at yourself and look at your health
dont nobody want to be around a wannabe
got a problem i wont solve em cus i got my own
alotta suckas get by by being others clones
where you at bro
wats ya status hoe
i hear ya talking but i dont hear u bark
born in 89 but i been here from the start
lark on my go kart like asher paul roth
i stay high fly over ya heads like a moth
im a fucking mastermind ya just get left behind
cus u aint ma soldiers ya is just toys to me
leaving ya under open flames da only choice to me
whose duin it better than me
whose puttin in more work than me
virgo child ma lingos wild n i got style
most cats is muffins only stay hot for a while
then get ate up flashy dudes dreamin of cakin up
get ya weaponry up get ya fighting stance up
get ya higher chances up cus with me your at zero
ya world will come tumbling down like ground zero
im hip hops first superhero call me rogue
use to want to be like her on da xmen tv show
i got that new jersey type of hudson flow
elevate with the water cus im on the rise
got my 3rd eye open n dat is my prize
abilityy to call them out on all their lies
dont ask me why but its a gift and a curse
those who dont respect the game begin to disperse
plus they bitches so like pun said hand em back they purse



No comments:

Post a Comment