Monday, June 1, 2009

Blog Style : Speak Your Mind




shit can get tough when you lose sight of who you are
wen every next bar doesnt come up to par
sore eyes as i stare at the big screen before me
computer chips in my body dont allow me to restore me
alot of people out there just bore me dont ignore me
indulge in me dont keep onto me let go of me
you kno imma come back in some time or so
the realest things in life are hard to let go
i understand overstand beyondstand your view points
any angle i come from serves to be the true joint
with this pen im balling sorta like a ball point
these rhymes are flying high wen i hit them out the pen
shady people i dont fucks with them love me or leave me alone
your lyrics are garbage so ya might as well stay home
im sittin here typing a 16 on dis google chrome
big brother is watching even on them pay phones
bask in ya thought crime before is too late
gov serves us hate on a plate to relate
let the thought disintegrate in ya mind
motherfuckers tryna suck up facts n leave us behind
dont you hear a flatline we dead on these streets
working all day all night zombies got tired feets
think imma wake up one morning and just get up and fleet
idea of reptilian aliens can make any soldier retreat
bet u the men behind the man regrets granting freedom of speech




Damn i havent done one of these in a while!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment