Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mos is Challengin!!!!



" you know why they cant beat me...cus im better first of all ...you know why cus i have no fear and i have the skill...to match my courage ...is not just a vain claim"

Sumone slap the cameraman pleaseeeeee lol dude was laughing at Andre 3000...fool you should be laughing at ya damn self...dude also said mos aint got the swag Mos Def is swag in a nutshell. Cant nobody ever ever do it like Mos and if you dont know so get APONTE!!!"LICK MY SWAGGER SUCK MY SICK lol ahahaaahah Anyways i would love to see Mos and Hova go at it!!! two of brooklyns finest and i be jerseys heiness!

Oh and this for the camera guy ...

"My mind warps and bends floats the wind count to ten
meet the twin Andre Ben. welcome to the lion's den
original skin many men comprehend
I extend myself so you go out & tell a friend
Sin all depends on what you believing in
Faith is what you make it that's the hardest shit since MC Ren
Alien can blend right on in wit' yo' kin
look again 'cause I swear I spot one every now & then
It's happenin' again wish I could tell you when
Andre this is Andre y'all just gon' have to make amends"


"Now, my oral illustration be like clitoral stimulation
to the female gender, ain't nothin better
Let me know when it's wet enough to enter
If not I'll wait, because the future of the world depends on
If or if not the child we raise gon' have that nigga syndrome
Or will it know to be the hard regardless of the skintone
I really feel that if we tune it, it just might get picked on
Or will it give a fuck about what others say and get gone
The alienators cause we different keep your hands to the sky
Like Sounds of Blackness when I practice what a preach ain't no lie
I'll be the baker and the maker of the piece of my pie
Now breaker, breaker 10-4 can I get some reply?
Now everybody say."


"Softly as if I played piano in the dark
Found a way to channel my anger not to embark
The world's a stage and everybody's got to play their part
God works in mysterious ways so when he starts
the job of speakin through us we be so sincere with this here
No drugs or alcohol so I can get the signal clear as day
Put my glock away I got a stronger weapon
that never runs out of ammunition so I'm ready for war okay"

"So I'm watchin' her fine ass
Walk to my bedroom, and thought to myself
That's the shape of things to come
She said, Why you in the club, you don't make it precipitate?
You know, make it rain when you can make it thunderstorm
I'm like, Why?
The world needs sun
The hood needs funds
There's a war going on and half the battle is guns
How dare I throw it on the floor
When people are poor
So I write like Edgar Allen to restore, got a cord-
Umbilical attached to a place that can't afford
No landscaping, Or window draping
This old lady told me,
If I ain't got nothin' good, say nathing
That's why I don't talk much
I swear it don't cost much, to pay attention to me
I tell like it is, and I tell it how it could be
The hood be
Requesting my services, Oh don't get nervous it's
Step yo game up time, These ain't them same old rhymes
Designed to have you dancin' in some club
Niggas write to me
Woman be up in they tub
Expoliating with hey pom poms
Yellin' GO 3000!"

"Got stopped at the mall the other day
Heard a call from the other way
that I just came from, some nigga was sayin somethin
talkin bout "Hey man, you remember me from school?" smoke some
Naw not really but he kept smilin like a clown
facial expression lookin silly
And he kept askin me, what kind of car you drive, I know you paid
I know y'all got buku of hoes from all them songs that y'all done made
And I replied that I had been goin through tha same thing that he had
True I got more fans than the average man but not enough loot to last me
to the end of the week, I live by the beat like you live check to check
If you don't move yo' feet then I don't eat, so we like neck to neck
Yes we done come a long way like them Slim ass cigarettes
from Virginia, this ain't gon stop so we just gonna continue"


"Torn between Saturday night and early Sunday morn / I don't know
i'm somewhere stuck in between, tween / I'm out here knowing Hip Hop is dead /
The average nigga on my corner yelling / What the fuck you mean, mean / See we
ain't even seen, the mountain top counter clock / Wise goes the neighborhood
hand-me-downs and canned goods / Won't cut the Grey Poupon we got that make you
run / Back to the drawing board can't afford to lose y'all make me yawn / One
slash one slash ninety-one / My teacher sees potential in me says sit down son
/ Now let me tell you like I heard it, when I felt deserted / It wasn't no other way
to word it got my feelings murdered / By the bullet of bad the singer of sad /
Songs to make you long for your mom and your dad / Plaid clash with polka dots
I hope you ain't mad / Back up little mama i'm about to react "

"Twice upon a time there was a boy who died
and lived happily ever after but that's another chapter
live from home of the brave with dirty dollars
& beauty parlors & baby ballers & bowling ball Impalas
& street scholars that's majoring in culinary arts
You know how to work bread cheese & dough
from scratch but see the catch is you can get caught
Know what ya sellin' what ya bought so cut that big talk
Let's walk to the bridge now meet me halfway
now you may see some children dead off in the pathway
it's them poor babies walkin' slowly to the candy lady
It's lookin' bad need some hope
like the words maybe, if, or probably more than a hobby
when my turntables get wobbly they don't fall
I'm sorry y'all I often drift I'm talkin' gift
so when it comes you never look the horse inside it's grill
of course you know I feel like the bearer of bad news
Don't want to be it but it's needed so what have you
Now question is every nigga with dreads for the cause?
Is every nigga with golds for the fall? Naw
So don't get caught up in appearance
it's Outkast Aquemini another Black experience Okay"

"Now as an Outkast I was born, wasn't warned of the harm
That would come to meet me like Met Life, but yet life
Done sent me through a lot of up's and down like it ain't nothing'
Like elevators but I ain't the one that's pushin' the buttons
I got off at the 13th floor, when they told me that it wasn't one
They said it skipped from 12 to 14
Still smoking, still drinking, no I'm sittin' on the Lincoln
4 A.M. thinkin' that in reality the world is like a ball full of playas
We trapped off in this maze with walls made of layers
And only prayers is the tightest game that you can have
The devil's takin' a swing that might explain the broken glass
But my crystal ball see the pistol fall to the wayside
Nobody would die in cops and robbers when we used to play right
Huh, the only thang we feared was Williams, Wayne
Never though about hittin' licks or slangin' caine
Didn't think I'd be the one to give in to abortion
Label me murder because my ass is scorchin'
Hot from the glock that sits under my seat
Yeah, it's real fucked up that my floks come to get me
And it's like dat, yeah...and it's like dem! "

"I came into this world high as a bird
From second hand cocain powder
i know it sounds absurd
I never tooted but its in my veins
While the rest of the country bungies off bridges
Without no snap back
and bitches they say they need that
To shake they fannies in the ass clubs
they go the other route
turn each other out
burn each other out
where a bonified nigga like me
can't even get no back rub these days
ain't that bleak on they part
but let me hold it down
cause they shut you down
when you speak from your heart
now that's hard
while we rantin and ravin bout gats
nigga they made them gats
they got some shit that'll blow out our backs
from where they stay at"



..............- ANDRE 3000

No comments:

Post a Comment