Sunday, April 19, 2009

I dream I'm on a train and it is making music!



"I dreamt that I was dreaming, I was wired to a clock,
A'Tickled by the minute hand, tick tock tick tick tock,
I dream I'm on a train and it is making music,
I don't remember getting on clickity click clickity click,
I dreamt that I was very tall, I was bigger than King Kong,
I heard the bells the bells a'ringing a'ding dong ding dong,
I dreamed that I am sitting in the devil's company,
He gave a solemn promise fee fy foe fun for me,
I dreamt that I was chasing the monster out of me,
I caught him in the corner aha hee hee hee hee,
I dream I'm in a tunnel a'between here and now,
Scooby dooby a'where would you be bow wow wow wow,
I dream I'm at a crossroads no place left to go,
I look in each direction a'eenie a'meanie a'miny mo,"


No comments:

Post a Comment