Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Did T.I Just call Kanye ...T.Pain??




watch when he says it and kanye kinda stares at him for a bit then goes into his verse.

Anyways despite that its time for me to bring up how i think T.I had the best verse on that song . I love how people clowned me for saying that well ROLLING STONES agreed with me =]. In the December January issue of Rolling stones they named the 100 singles of the year. Number 22 Swagger like us.

and i quote " The posse track to end all posse tracks, with the prize for best verse going to a slick,sly T.I. The real star, though is the infectious sample from M.I.A's "Paper Planes"

I don't really care if anyone even agreed with me because its also a matter of opinion. But lets not be biased here kiddies. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment