Wednesday, January 14, 2009

as you can see

i have been slacking well....im kind of on a fake hiatus cus sumtimes i do get around to posting some stuff but not really. I think ill let my G1 take the blame. I get my fix on that too much ....but yea lol im still here . Still living blinded but at the same time trying to get ya to see a little clearer or at least hear better . !! Anyways whose going to the inauguration? Wear a vest! letsssssss seeeee anything i gotta get off my chest maybe in a bit lemme just rant about music. A new Blu mxtape dropped ...shit is dope. Melo X album is tight. Japanese Cartoon is fucking hot regardless if Lupe fronts the band or not! Im looking forward to more Jay Electronica... actually started listening to some more Big Sean he deserve a listen and im glad i got a chance too. Been bumpin alot of tupac ironically since we all know im hitten a gotti before catching NOTORIOUS. R.I.P. ....alot of people came out to the screening ...that was cool showed mad love. Got into a ciph wit da crew bumped alot of NAS. Which by the way reminds me too make this statement NAS DID NOT KILL HIP HOP WHEN HE SAID IT WAS DEAD MORONS !! DID ANYONE EVER STOP TO HEAR AND THINK ALL HE WAS DOING WAS CHALLENGING ARTISTS AND CHALLENGING THE HIP HOP GENRE ITSELF! THINK ABOUT HOW MANY ARTIST MADE IT THEIR MISSION TO GO OUT AND PROVE IT WAS ALIVE SINCE HE SAID IT ! lol anyways i kept that in for far too long...moving along i also got added by THIS on myspace and just fell in love. Office Ekiti " machine music with soul" from what i see and here its a group of ppl including Ekitit son ....cop the Ekiti Son Nepotism LP. I dont want to fuck up all the vocalists names right now so i wont but go hit up da page. If not well i guess just hit up my page PHATE


Yea i tried to keep my identity BLINDED 2 the blog world but ehhh who cares Who really checks this blog out anyways? Lmao so yea bro MARTIN is my shit i wish i had all the seasons. I been busy lately ... you know trying decide what to do in this thing called life! Im going to Ecuador in June which is where i am from . Born in Guayaquil Ecuador raised in Jersey since before I was even a year old. I love the place i live but i hate the people in charge is what Immortal said in a song. I feel him on that. But anyways back to my trip. I hope to get really more in touch with my roots because i am filled with so much pride for my country although things are tough over there but the struggles only make u humbler . I am a very humble person and i just wanna go out there and fuckin kick back wit my people over there. I have cousins who dont have a penny in their pocket but can show u the world. I havent been there in like 6 years. Ive been excited to go . So excited i was going to go study there but after a long process of debating well not that long once i realized the school im going to has a great music program which if u know this blog u know i love!! London yeaa i hope George Orwell's depiction of the future is not drastically occuring any time soon while im over there ....lol hahahah who am i kidding shits been going on everywhere. Damn i can talk/type/write alot I LOVE IT!!!!

So anyways "ill end this shit with a FUCK YOU but HAVE A NICE DAY ! "lol

1 comment:

  1. yo, Im haunting you everywhere.

    anyways, I been thinking about ecua here now n then...

    I remember waking up in the morning to catch dragonflies on my grandmas roof when I was a little kid...

    I like this blog thing, always meant to comment it and tell you how cool I think it is.

    k bye.

    ReplyDelete