Thursday, February 4, 2010

BlogStyLo: Mist

Think Think Think ideas  float in the mist
till you make effort and raise above your wrist
temptation so tempting you might not resist
insisting on half ass-ing it along nothingness
foreverness never blessed ,stress eternal like death
love bombs provided to me by way of ear drums
snares cut like hair and shine in union with the sun
action can cause action upon action ..numb
succumbed to living less enlightened
maybe its fear maybe im frightened
emotions tend to leave my senses heightened
I see everything so im blind beyond your understanding
then again what is this world and why so demanding
living sinning winning beginning ending bending sending
receiving misleading achieving believing not seeing
human beings animals organisms
autism depression diseases whats going on
energy captivated concealed and confined
stars and planets ready to align
I move to the rhythm of my spine
and yell with the power of my soul
over and over again till my vocals swing like swords
and evil becomes a dot in the presence of dwarfs
belittled and trained because brains are used in vain
happy to the point it means living with pain
dont question no more i just answer My Way!

No comments:

Post a Comment