Friday, December 25, 2009

Physical Graffiti- Splendid Dreams



This song was approximately recorded a year ago. It was the first time i ever sat with a beat and wrote an actual song i planned to record. I started emceeing and recording at the same time. I want to thank all who have helped me grow throughout this year. Its always been my dream to make music..especially HIP HOP. I live it and breathe it.

Two days after recording the song i got shoved up on stage at a Source Event where i actually spit 2 verses from the song. Even back then people showed me love and i am nothing more than humbled by it. To all supporting me i appreciate it more than youll ever know and i cant wait to show u wat i can do. So in celebration of it being a year since i started im going to show u guys my first creation...my baby!...only a handful have heard this song before. This was the beginning !


Physical Graffiti - Splendid Dreams
Produced By Reinol


my latest song for ya is over a J.Dilla beat On the One ....and its titled 201 if you havent heard it take a listen


Physical Graffiti - 201 ft Lady Hussle

No comments:

Post a Comment