Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Night with BLU



Lmao im only posting this because not only is Blu one of my favs but because he is so sexy and i honestly believe he can make a girl feel good! =] haha but da chick is funny if she think he aint gonna know it was her! lol



The next tale is about underground hip-hop artist Blu...Here goes

How did you meet Blu?
I have always been a fan of underground hip hop, so when I heard this boy in LA, I was instantly hooked. I went to a few shows, front row, and we talked a few times, but nothing ever really happened until he came to my town. This big music festival came, and I went of course. I had texted him the night before, and he told me to hit him up after his set. We hung around for the rest of the shows, just talked, then went to dinner. After dinner, I went to drive him back to the hotel, and that's where it all happened. He invited me in, and of course I said yes, He's amazingly sexy.

How was he in bed?
We started out just chilling and talking, and then we kissed. We moved toward the bed, and boy, he can put it down. He is so good with his fingers! He knows how to get a girl soaking wet. He ate me out for a few minutes. He's really good with his tongue. He asked for head, and I went down on him for a few minutes. He has thee perfect sized dick, just the right thickness and almost 8 inches. He likes his back scratched during sex, and the louder a girl gets, the more intense he goes. He really likes being on top, and ooh he can work it. Only thing is he does not like his hair pulled, which sucks, because his hair is perfect for pulling. We f*cked missionary, then me riding him, very basic, for about a half an hour, but it was very good. He can get it deep and hit that perfect spot, and his face is absolutely adorable. I give him 4 and 1/2 stars, only because of the hair pulling thing.

Would you do it again?
I would definitely do it again, and actually plan to soon. We've kept in touch and are still pretty good friends. We text all the time and are basically just homies. For this reason, and for this reason alone, I don't considered myself a groupie. We're friends, and have been for quite some time, and I know he respects me more than the other girls that throw themselves at them. I got mad love for Azulito!

No comments:

Post a Comment