Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Enclosed



As i continue to live life i realize that the things i envision are only worth as much as i have to show for it. I have certain beliefs and ideas but I'm just like every other person with an idea. Ideas are as common as the sunset or at times unfathomable like a black ocean. Certain ideas make it and are unleashed to the world. Now becoming a reality a visual of sorts. What puts one idea over another's is a matter of opinion of course, but it is all a battle you must win. You have a thought , a goal .. a dream. Why not FUCK IT. DO something. we do less and less. Talking is something i do. I talk alot but what does it all mean? I am a person of words a person with a voice. But when am i going to allow that to mean something greater. The moment i decide to MOVE. Stop living a life of conformity a life of lost dreams and ambitions. I don't want to be another statistic of a person who never got anywhere but worst off all a person who never TRIED. But at the end of the day i just find myself thinking to much and not doing enough. So im here riding the waves of bullshit flowing so aimlessly lost in every sense of the word. I fill my glass of hope up till it begins to overflow..drowning with dispair. Reality is so unfair. But i wont let my life become a hopeless stream of wants and desires. Hey maybe i will. I don't know yet because i havent let myself decide . When i do i just hope more will see it through and notice that our lives , this world is a boat similar to noahs arc and we just have to be reborn ...move on... because this is not it. There is more to life than living ;thats just simply the root of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment