Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Mind Clutter

I feel the most alive when i am inside my own mind
Yet i loose control and can't tame the feelings inside
Im complicated but simple
Simple but complex
Average in many ways
Peculiar though in every way
I know who I am but question myself all the time
Constant war and my mind is the battlefied
I feel like a slave unhappy to be freed from the demons captivated deep inside me
My heart is a burning arrow striking through everyones soul
My eyes are proof of tommorrow no matter how far it goes
I bleed beauty
As i breathe in death
Confusion
Wonder
The "devi's" knocking
He's at my door
He stands there watching
I yell he shakes the floor
Hear my screams
Hear my cries
I am my own team no one else accepts my lies
My presence reads caution : I am what I am

- ....

No comments:

Post a Comment